"IoTs have created a whole new dynamic that traditional security technologies just can’t deal with. Acreto is one of the companies – in fact it’s the only company I know of – that solves this problem."
Meet Acreto - Acreto Investor One-Sheet
Acreto Security-as-a-Service provides advanced protection for any technology ecosystem, using any type of equipment, on any network, operating from anywhere world-wide.
Who We Are
Acreto was founded by serial entrepreneurs Babak Pasdar and Thad Eidman who have collectively built and successfully exited five technology companies. Along the way they also created three new Gartner categories: Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Firewall-as-a-Service (FaaS) and End-user performance management. The management team has a track record of producing 8-12x returns for their investors and are deemed one of the best at engaging and communicating with investors.
An Explosive Market
Internet-of-Things (IoT) technologies outnumber mobile phones 2:1. Mobile phone markets are completely saturated with 8 Billion mobile devices world-wide. Even though IoT is still in its infancy, it has already dwarfed the mobile markets numbering at 16 Billion. IoTs are slated to grow to 30-50 billion by 2020.
IoT Security Crisis
Internet-of-Things (IoT) are exposed, vulnerable and actively exploited. IoTs are dramatically different from enterprise technologies. They are non-standard, have limited hardware resources and are distributed around the world. On-device and network security options available today just don’t work.
Acreto Advanced Security
- 1% market share translates to $100 million in Annual Recurring Revenues (ARR).
- First and only technology to go beyond securing IoTs to protect entire technology Ecosystems.
- Multiple patents pending innovations in the areas of security, networking, scale and operations.
- 15x cost reduction over any current security option.
- 90%+ Gross Margins.
- First paying Beta customer with $100K plus purchase in production for 8 months
- General availability Q1 2019