We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who will join our team. You will focus on building, improving and maintenance of reporting and monitoring mechanisms for Linux-based infrastructure.
- Are an experienced DevOps engineer,
- Believe that full automation of infrastructure deployment and operations is essential,
- Incident response for network and security faults, outages and events,
- Want to implement your own ideas and solutions to meet team’s needs,
then you will be a great match for our DevOps team.
How we work:
- Majority of the team works remotely, but we have offices in the US (New Jersey) and Poland (Szczecin).
- We meet “in-person” every 2-3 months to discuss progress, boost cooperation and plan for future; meetings are organized in the US or EU.
- We work in 2-week long sprints; at the beginning of a sprint, everyone commits to some work which is needed to deliver sprint goal. The sprint ends with a demo of work done by the team.
- We plan and track our work in Jira.
- We have daily meetings every day at 8 AM Eastern.
- We need a full-time commitment.
- No agencies, please!