You will be responsible for:
- Technical design and implementation of front-end to our platform, based on wireframes prepared by UI/UX team.
- Consume RESTFUL APIs developer by other team members.
- Providing requirements to API developers, to satisfy our needs.
- Meticulous documentation of your work.
- Use of RESTFUL web services
- User authentication and authorization
- Error handling
- Good understanding of web security
- Working knowledge of Git
- Working knowledge of Linux
Nice to have:
- Distributed Elastic Search Engines
- Stream Processing Platform
- Basic understanding of :
- IPv4 networking concepts (routing, subnets, etc..)
- IPv6 networking
- VPN – OpenVPN, IPSec
- SSL and certificates
- Acreto is remote-team friendly. We have development offices in Northeast U.S. and Poland.
- The team meets “in-person” every 2-3 months to discuss progress, boost cooperation and plan for future; meetings are organized in US or EU.
- We work in 2-week long sprints; at the beginning of sprint, everyone commits to some work which is needed to deliver sprint goal. Sprint ends with demo of work done by the team.
- We incorporate an Agile development methodology.
- We track sprints with an application development and issue tracking tool.
- We have daily Scrums everyday at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
- We need minimum commit of 30 hours / week, but full-time is preferred.