You will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of tools, services, and micro-services
- Design and implementation of user authentication, authorization and management mechanisms
- Meticulous documentation of your work.
- Design and Architecture
- Solid knowledge of security best practices and secure coding
- Working knowledge of Git
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Some understanding of networking concepts (routing, VPNs, etc)
- Some understanding of security concepts (firewalls, threat detection, etc)
Nice to have:
- Identity and Access Management
- Distributed Elastic Search Engines
- Stream Processing Platform
- Time Series Databases
- Large-Scale Status and Event Monitoring and Alerting
- High-Performance Log, Capture and Parsing
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Asynchronous Communication
- Distributed Transactions
- Experience working in sprints and using tools like Jira
- Acreto is remote-team friendly. We have development offices in Northeast U.S. and Poland.
- The team meets “in-person” every 2-3 months to discuss progress, boost cooperation and plan for future; meetings are organized in US or EU.
- We work in 2-week long sprints; at the beginning of sprint, everyone commits to some work which is needed to deliver sprint goal. Sprint ends with demo of work done by the team.
- We incorporate an Agile development methodology.
- We track sprints with an application development and issue tracking tool.
- We have daily Scrums everyday at 8AM Eastern Standard Time.
- We need minimum commit of 30 hours / week, but full-time is preferred.